Next month, the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) will be presenting its annual "Local Government Law Institute" in Chicago. This popular program is geared towards lawyers with an interest or practice in local government law. Ancel Glink's Julie Tappendorf is one of the faculty members.
The program is scheduled for Friday, December 4, 2015. Registration starts at 8:00 a.m., and the program begins at 8:45 a.m. The last session ends at 4:45, immediately followed by a cocktail reception that you won't want to miss.
This year's sessions and topics include the following:
- Legislative & Case Law Update
- Intergovernmental Cooperation & Dysfunction
- Lunch with the Masters
- From Body Cameras to Twitter Wars: Risk Management in Modern Law Enforcement
- Advanced Governance: Practice, Procedure, Communication & Technology
- Modern Economic Development Trends for Local Government
The program includes lunch and a cocktail networking reception for participants. Previous attendees have raved about the content of the program, and particularly appreciate the interactive approach to each session.
For more information about the program and to register, click here.