I know, a "Top 10" post is so cliche at the end of the year. But, it's still a great way to recap Municipal Minute - The 2014 Edition. It also gives new readers an idea of the posts that others found the most interesting this past year.
So, here we go....
- Citizen’s Arrest Made At Park Board Meeting for Alleged OMA Violation
- Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Exempt from Real Estate Transfer Tax
- Update on Illinois Legislative Session
- Bill Would Provide Relief for Voluminous FOIA Requests
- The PAC Says...Interpreting the Public Comment Requirement of the OMA
- Farmers Insurance Sues 100's of Municipalities For Flooding Claims
- Koontz on Remand in Florida Court - Still a Taking
- New Posting Requirement for Elected Officials' Emails
- Court Rejects Police Officers' Race Discrimination Claims in Promotional Case